Burning limestone and/or dolomite refines calcium/magnesium to calcium/magnesium oxide, making our lime and dolime products extremely natural products. They are available as a fine powder, in granular form or mixed with water as lime slurry. They protect livestock health in a number of ways.
- protect cattle and poultry against a broad range of bacteria, viruses and parasites, especially hoof diseases.
- lower the number of germs carried in feces in a liquid manure drainage system.
- are recognized as long-lasting veterinary pathogen inhibitors due to the rise in pH value they create.
- reduce and destroy pathogens in a natural way to enhance stall hygiene so that resistance is not developed.
- have no toxic effect on warm-blooded creatures.
- enable liquid manure to flow better and limit surface scum formation; the calcium/magnesium can be spread over fields to nourish plants.
- are very economical.